Akademie von Timo Kehl
An Update: SARS-CoV-2 - Behind the Headlines - Part 2
- Location: Live webinar
- Video price: for free
- Video duration: 1 hour and 42 minutes
- Language: English
- Does my computer meet all the requirements?
A recording of this webinar is available.
10.00-10.45 a.m. (UTC+1) Lecture
10.45-11.30 a.m. (UTC+1) Questions/Discussion
Duration: app. 1 h 30 min
Dr Timo Kehl, Head of the Biosafety Unit and Head of the Corona Task Force of the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ), Heidelberg
This webinar is an update on the current situation of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic. We will talk about
- the current situation from a virological point of view
- how to evaluate the new mutations
- what to know about the available vaccines
- the perspective of the evolving pandemic
Our speaker Dr Timo Kehl is Head of the Biosafety Unit at the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) and since the beginning of last year Head of the Corona Task Force at DKFZ. He has been working towards understanding the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic and identifying ways to create a long term safe working environment and minimize the risk of infection clusters at DKFZ.
The issue also concerns you? Sign up free-of-charge and discuss solutions and aspects with our speaker.